Re: Minor bidi fixes (was: Re: Proposed resolution of HRRI/IRI discussion)

Hello Mati,

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
I have now converted the script that I used to generate the examples
from Perl to Ruby. I have also added your proposed example 11,
both to my internal draft version and to the Bidi Examples page.
With this, I move issue bidi-add-example-114 to temporarily closed.

I'm still working on debugging for issue bidi-fix-example-113,
as well as on making the Bidi Example page easier to understand
(e.g. adding comments from the spec/draft, labeling different
versions of an IRI, using title popups,...).

Regards,   Martin.