Re: Fwd: URI canonicalization (issues identity-101, indent-100)

At 21:07 05/03/01, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

 >Did you report the address of that document to the RFC Editor for
 >inclusion on http://www.rfc-editor.org/cgi-bin/errata.pl (assuming
 >that RFC 3987 errata will be tracked in that document)?

Hello Bjoern,

The issues in that document now are just open issues, not errata.
I'll tell the RFC Editor when we actually have an erratum.

indent-100 is really too minor to even mention it in an
erratum. identity-101 will require quite a bit of discussion
before we will know what the best solution and wording is,
including discussion with IESG members and security experts,
so that won't be ready as an erratum anytime soon.

Regards,    Martin.