draft-duerst-iri-08.txt submitted

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:34:32 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org

I have just submitted draft-duerst-iri-08.txt to the Internet-Drafts
Editor for publication. It should appear in the usual places in a few
days. You can find a copy at
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/draft-duerst-iri-08.txt.

The two-week mailing list last call has helped to fix a lot of details,
but hasn't brought up any controversial issues. I therefore intend to
submit the above draft to the IESG when it's published. Anybody having
any objections should say so here quickly and clearly.

Regards,     Martin.