RE: [bidi] Re: IRIs and bidi: Addition regarding higher-level protocols

How can we, in this case, explain to the user that he needs an invisible
LRE/PDF?

Anyway, the wording suggested by Martin, "as if they were preceded  by
U+202A, LEFT-TO-RIGHT EMBEDDING (LRE), and followed by U+202C, POP
DIRECTIONAL FORMATTING (PDF)" solves the problem.

Jony