Re: what do folk think of the DMA's FRAND language?

Super helpful, thanks. For the context of social that makes sense - a
"business user" is a business with a page conducting business, and they
should be handled on FRAND terms. I'm not immediately sure of what a
"business user" of search is in that context, maybe businesses purchasing
ads. Anyway, my bubble of imagining that this could be stretched into an
interoperability mandate is sufficiently popped (which is what I needed!).

Cheers,
Chris