CryptoNYC will discuss Interledger over lunch, March 27

From: Dave Cohen <interledger@dave-cohen.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 09:31:24 -0400
To: "Interledger Community Group" <public-interledger@w3.org>
I thought this group might be interested in this specific meetup:

https://www.meetup.com/Crypto-NYC/events/259854076/

CryptoNYC hosts regular lunchtime meetups to discuss blockchains, cryptography, and related topics.  This is a "Whitepaper Wednesday", which follows a round-table format.  The meeting kicks off with each attendee saying what about a paper interests them the most, and the discussion flows from there.

I enjoy this group, and will attend for the Interledger discussion on the 27th.  If others here are local to NYC, I encourage you to join.

Cheers,
-Dave