Re: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Call - 23 January - 3pm UTC

Most likely. No matter what messaging technologies we use, attackers will figure out how to DDoS connectors and receivers. Another reason I like the idea of using HTTP is that it puts us in the same boat as every website on the internet and would make it easier for connectors to use off-the-shelf DDoS protection tools or services.