Re: AGENDA - Interledger Call - 5 September - 3pm UTC

Yup! The format for expressing the limitations I'm working with now let's
you set an amount, a start time, a duration, and a number of repetitions.
That lets you pay a certain amount per time, like for a subscription.

However, if you want to make sure you only pay in exchange for the service,
we would need to implement a way to update the token mid-stream (or make
new connections each time) so that the customer could give tokens for
successively larger amounts.

Also -- this just made me realize the way I was thinking of implementing
this wouldn't support updating the token with a higher amount. I was
thinking that additional caveats would only let you reduce the amount (so
3rd parties can't increase it). We either need a way to cancel caveats or
we'll just need to use new tokens.

--

Evan Schwartz
Software Engineer