Re: Researching to leverage Hashed-Timelock Agreements (HTLAs) paradigm for establishing atomicity between different DLT networks for asset swaps with full decentralization

Nathan,

Fixed income products are cleared with DvP -  Delivery vs Payment
Many Tri-Party repos are also cleared the same way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delivery_versus_payment

https://www.fanniemae.com/content/fact_sheet/dvp-dvf-comparison.pdf

A good example (potential)  of what you are describing is the current FX
Inter-bank Market and how CLS Bank is used for clearing, although much
different technology.
https://www.bis.org/publ/qtrpdf/r_qt0809y.htm

Hope this might provide some existing use cases and business flows.

Hope this might help,
Jake

*Jake Carter*

*Tel **1-801-864-1651*