Re: W3C TPAC 2018: Will your Community Group meet in Lyon?

Sounds great, I'd love to pass by and hack-a-long

> Hi all,
>
> W3C is meeting in Lyon in October, are there members of the community
> interested in meeting at that time? Should we have a hackathon?
>
> Adrian

[image: Logo] <https://www.bigchaindb.com/>

Dimitri De Jonghe, PhD
Application Director
phone +32 496 809 414
skype
twitter dimi.dejonghe
@DimitriDeJonghe

BigchainDB GmbH <https://www.bigchaindb.com/> | GitHub
<http://www.github.com/bigchaindb/bigchaindb> | Quickstart
<https://www.bigchaindb.com/getstarted/>
info@bigchaindb.com | www.bigchaindb.com | +49 30 6482 6092
<+49%2030%2064826092>
Wichertstr. 14a, 10439 Berlin
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Wichertstr.+14a,+10439+Berlin&entry=gmail&source=g>

Managing Director: Bruce Pon | Registered in Berlin HRB 160856B