Re: [Ledger] AGENDA - Interledger Call - 21 February - 3pm UTC

The call just ended unfortunately. It's at 3pm UTC, and I would recommend
adding it through something like Google calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MzQzYWQ1bGJ0bnBlbzdvN3MwZmE2bDNpMDRfMjAxODAxMjRUMTUwMDAwWiByaXBwbGUuY29tXzZzbDk1b21lbWUzZnZ2MGs0aXIxcDZjcXJzQGc&tmsrc=ripple.com_6sl95omeme3fvv0k4ir1p6cqrs%40group.calendar.google.com&scp=ALL>
make sure it updates when you change time zone.

Talk to you in 2 weeks!