AGENDA - Interledger Community Call - Wed October 4 - 3pm UTC

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 10:00:30 -0700
Hi all,

There are some interesting discussions happening on the issue lists which
we can dive into on this weeks call.

Evan has proposed a way to get a quotes using failed payments:

https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/pull/309

And building on that, Stefan has asked if we need amounts?

https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/issues/312

Also, we'll get an update from Michiel on the testnet and from Ben on some
cool tools he's been building.

To join or start the meeting, go to:
https://bluejeans.com/795795755
(Also works on iPhone or Android phone)

To connect directly from a room system?
1) Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
2) Enter Meeting ID: 795795755 -or- use the pairing code

Dial-in numbers: http://bluejeans.com/numbers (use Meeting ID: 795795755)