Re: Java ILP Sync

Note: For some weird reason this mail has arrived one day later to my inbox. Just in case this could be the case for someone else, "tomorrow" means "today", 2017-03-29, 9:30 PST

Regards,

Enrique

________________________________
De: David Fuelling [fuelling@ripple.com]
Enviado: martes, 28 de marzo de 2017 18:31
Para: public-interledger@w3.org
Asunto: Java ILP Sync

Hi All,

There are a number of people working on ILP-related projects in Java, so we're going to try and have a more regular "sync-up" on the weeks we don't have our weekly ILP community call.  Our third meeting is scheduled for tomorrow from 9:30am PST - 10:30am PST.  Anyone is welcome to join.  If you would like a formal calendar invite, please email me directly and I'll send an invite your way.  Otherwise, feel free to join the call using the info below.

Agenda

  1.  Discuss ASN.1/OER libraries/best practices
  2.  Discuss java-ilp-core package names (see PR-18<https://github.com/interledger/java-ilp-core/pull/18> here)
  3.
Discuss the architecture page and provide details on which existing components map to components in that diagram (see this PR-19<https://github.com/interledger/java-ilp-core/pull/19/>).
  4.
Discuss building PSK and SPSP components that conform to the new specs.
  5.
Other business

Thanks!
David

=============

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/910408466

Meeting ID : 910408466

To join via phone :
1)  Dial:
+1.408.740.7256<tel:(408)%20740-7256>
+1.888.240.2560<tel:(888)%20240-2560>
+1.408.317.9253<tel:(408)%20317-9253>
(see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/premium-numbers)
2)  Enter Conference ID : 910408466

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD.
Este correo y la información contenida o adjunta al mismo es privada y confidencial y va dirigida exclusivamente a su destinatario. everis informa a quien pueda haber recibido este correo por error que contiene información confidencial cuyo uso, copia, reproducción o distribución está expresamente prohibida. Si no es Vd. el destinatario del mismo y recibe este correo por error, le rogamos lo ponga en conocimiento del emisor y proceda a su eliminación sin copiarlo, imprimirlo o utilizarlo de ningún modo.

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING.
This message and the information contained in or attached to it are private and confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. everis informs to whom it may receive it in error that it contains privileged information and its use, copy, reproduction or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute any portion of this E-mail.