Re: Contract law for computers

"withdraw agreement" is missing from the events -- I believe that is a
valid transition during the negotiation state, and may be implied by any
modification of terms. Including that does complicate things and create
potential race conditions, but it seems like it should be a supported
event, that might have been left out from the list in the belief that it
was adequately implied.

--
"Have you taken yourself seriously today?" -- the gravity clown