Creating a standard language

From: Andrew Bransford Brown <andrewbb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 10:44:37 -0400
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
We can create contracts and decide terminology here:
http://34.208.7.206/ContractsPage.aspx.  HTTP POST messages are the
programmatic interface for now.

I need help.  Specifically:
* User interface (aspx and object-oriented)
* Security (logon and Amazon Web Services configuration)
* Lawyer (decide if it's a contract or not).

All are welcome to make suggestions and create contracts.

PS.  Different languages and cultures interpret words in different ways,
leading to contract ambiguity.  Lawyers, economists, business and computer
people use the same words differently, so we need to define them together.