Re: A Critical Analysis of REST APIs for "Transaction Systems"

From: Andrew Bransford Brown <andrewbb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 15:37:39 -0500
To: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Cc: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>, Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
REST would work for logging events as they happen.  Transaction
coordination, auditing, or reporting.  Another entity can read the "state"
for risk or settlement purposes.

Imagine a stock market transaction with each event sent to RESTful
interface:

My Offer $1000.
My Terms 100 IBM.
You CounterOffer $1100.