Re: Fwd: [Ripple] settle.network

In fact I've recently been thinking about a way of using Interledger to
build a decentralized network like that as well.

If every person is it's own ledger with allows slight overdrafts
(negative balances) for people it trusts, a network between these people
could exist without having to have any actual ledgers holding deposits,
it's all IOU's.

Much like Ripple or trustlines.network, but without the blockchain or
the shared ledger.