ES6 serializer. was: JSON-RPC vs. YASMIN. Was: A Critical Analysis of REST APIs for "Transaction Systems"

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 06:41:31 +0100
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
If you study the work needed for creating a custom JSON canonicalization scheme,
I would say that writing an ES6 compatible serializer is about the same.

I have already done that for Python (modulo FP) and it was quite simple:
https://github.com/cyberphone/openkeystore/tree/master/python

The latest version of GO is claimed (I haven't verified that) to be ES6 compatible
with a single exception, they preserved the concept of -0 (minuscule negative un-normalized double).

Anders