Re: Are next claims true about ILP?

Sure, keeping the state of an HTLA in some kind of database and validating
conditions isn't *required*, but is there any other sensible way to
implement it? If not then I think we should talk about it using the RFC
"SHOULD" because those are such massive and unnecessary footguns otherwise.

<http:> <http:>