Promise App

From: Andrew Bransford Brown <andrewbb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:22:55 -0400
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
I developed the Promise App as a place to test event-based contract
terminology and structure.  Feel free to try different terminologies for
smart contracts.

I will take suggestions.

Going forward, I do see the possibility of storing real contracts and
sending messages in a common format, possibly becoming an exchange.  That
could become a for-profit business, but the site itself is purely for
educational purposes and to help define the protocol.