Re: Promise App

In the Promise App example:  http://34.208.7.206/ContractsPage.aspx each
event is recorded and code can be executed, creating a 'smart contract'.

The granularity works for currency, stock, and bond trading as well the
grocery store and everything in between.

Open contracts form a live exchange.  Completed contracts form an audit
trail and reputation.

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Andrew Bransford Brown <andrewbb@gmail.com