Re: Community Call Today?

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:08:43 +0100
To: Eamon McNamee <eamonmcnamee@gmail.com>
Cc: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Hi,

No call today. The group is meeting at W3C this week so we'll start calls
again in 2 weeks.
We hosted a breakout session on micropayments today:
https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/blob/master/micropayments-w3c.md

We'll also be hosting a f2f meeting at 8:30 tomorrow (Lisbon time) if
you're in Lisbon or nearby come and join us.

We will scribe the meeting via IRC.
I can't confirm if we'll have remote access but will do so as soon as we're
in the venue.

Adrian