Re: The Power of Conditional Payments

This was a really great blog post. I shared it online this morning and suggested that tax dollars be sent as a conditional payment. I've been laughing on and off all day, lol.  (It doesn't take much.) [๐Ÿ˜‰]

________________________________
From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 3:11 AM
To: Interledger Community Group
Subject: The Power of Conditional Payments

Hi all,

I published a blog post earlier this week about conditional payments, one of the cornerstones of the Interledger Protocol: https://medium.com/@ahopebailie/the-power-of-conditional-payments-2d1ea531250a

[https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*2zKIOa1AYiC4T1esmi3wAg.png]<https://medium.com/@ahopebailie/the-power-of-conditional-payments-2d1ea531250a>

The Power of Conditional Payments<https://medium.com/@ahopebailie/the-power-of-conditional-payments-2d1ea531250a>
medium.com
The simple primitive that could unite the worldโ€™s payments systems

Enjoy and please share!

Adrian