Re: [Ledger] Next Week's Interledger Call - Bootstrapping the Interledger - ILP-Kit Demo

Hi Adrian,

Looking forward
Could you maybe also send out a calendar invite? this way we should all be
in sync on timezones

Cheers

> Hi all,
>
> On next week's call we're going to do a deep dive on ILP-Kit [1]. ILP-Kit
> is the project that combines many of the existing Interledger componenets
> into an easy to run complete Interledger network node.
>
> A number of early adopters [2] have already deployed the kit and are
> running nodes providing very valuable feedback to the project and giving us
> an early view of what an open payments network might look like.
>
> The agenda for the call is an overview of the ILP-Kit project and the
> various components followed by a demonstration of how to run your own
> instance and peer with other nodes.
>
> Following that we'll have some open discussion about what's been working
> and where we need to improve and take ILP-Kit next.
>
> Join us in our regular Wednesday slot to be part of bootstrapping the
> Interledger!
>

> *Dial In Details*
> To join the meeting, go to:
> https://bluejeans.com/795795755
> (Try your iPhone or Android phone)
>
> Just want to dial in? (http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
> Enter Meeting ID: 795795755
>
> *Reminder that all calls are recorded.*
>
> [1] - https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-kit
> [2] - https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-kit/wiki/Known-ILP-Nodes

Dimitri De Jonghe, PhD
Developer

+32 496 809 414 | Twitter <https://twitter.com/DimitriDeJonghe> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimitridejonghe> | GitHub
<https://github.com/diminator> | S <https://facebook.com/>kype:
dimi.dejonghe
[image: Logo] <https://www.bigchaindb.com/>

BigchainDB GmbH
Wichertstr. 14a, 10439 Berlin | Managing Director: Bruce Pon | Registered
in Berlin HRB 160856B |info@bigchaindb.com | www.bigchaindb.com