Re: [Ledger] Bootstrapping Interledger

If there is interest in running a parallel test net of purely fake
currencies then I'd be keen to make that happen.

As I said in a previous mail we do want to get a main net up and running
moving real value, even if that is limited to crypto for the most part, so
that we can generate an incentive for developers to build ILP into their
solutions.