RE: What's a Number? Was: TJSON

Just to be clear, I think there are two separate issues.

Anders wrote:
> Yes, there seems to be many ways mapping unsupported/missing data types
> as an alternative to explicitly tagging data.

1)  >mapping< of types to instance values can be done in many ways (inline, in code, in schema, etc.)
2)  Construction and Definition of types appropriate to the application is what in the details of XSD 1.1 part 2.

Anders addresses #1.

I don't see any way that a solution to one of these issues affects the other one, so they may be decided independently.

Best regards,
David