AGENDA - Community Call - 2 November (TODAY) - 3pm GMT, 11am Eastern

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 13:41:26 +0200
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Hi all,

Sorry for the very short notice on the agenda.

Note that we're in that week when daylight savings is different all over
the world so make sure you dial in at the right time.

*AGENDA*

1 - Crypto-conditions updates
2 - Bootstrapping project
3 - Updates on ilp-kit
4 - ILP in Luxembourg...

*Dial In Details*
To join the meeting, go to:
https://bluejeans.com/795795755
(Try your iPhone or Android phone)

Just want to dial in? (http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
Enter Meeting ID: 795795755

*Reminder that all calls are recorded.*
We're busy getting the SoundCloud account upgraded so we can put up the
recording of our last call. Will send out a note when that's done.

Adrian