Re: Composable Conditions

> So, you would just run a sequence of numbers through the condition to
find the right one? Is there some way to do a binary search?

No, you get the fulfillment and the message. The message tells you the
sequence number (so you can make sure that this update is newer than any
updates you've previously seen) as well as the current state (e.g. the
balance of the payment channel). Then you verify the fulfillment against
the message and the condition. That's it.