Re: A B2B application layer protocol for Interledger?

Adrian,

I imagine there will be various use case discussions going forward. To the
extent some people here are primarily focused on the lower protocol layers,
having a new list focused on use cases seems a fine idea (provided
subscribing - and unsubscribing - is straightforward). It's unclear to me
how much momentum or interest we have at this point in the B2B use case,
specifically for something that's actually actionable now. I do have some
thoughts on how initial scope for that might be narrowed, which I hope to
share on this list shortly. If and when a new list is created, we can move
such discussions over to that.

Whether it's here or on a new list, your suggestion re adding [b2b] or
similar tags to subject lines could be helpful anyhow. I guess we should
have some kind of threshold that new topics or use cases should meet before
proliferating them into a new email list. If it's unclear whether a topic
meets that threshold, then maybe discussions could start via a tag, and
migrate to a list as email volumes over some period of time demonstrate the
need?

Best,
Roger