Re: Interledger Architecture: OWPS architecture

Melvin et al,

I know we're operating as a W3C Community Group, but the implications and
applications of ILP clearly go beyond W3C's "web platform" scope (viz:
proposed IETF submission of ILP, crypto conditions etc).

That being so, I don't see why we would want to restrict ourselves to
consideration of W3C standards. I linked below to one OASIS work product,
which may or may not be a good option. Doubtless there are other candidates
- you might care to name some. Again, I suspect there may be simplicity vs
extensibility trade-offs here. I'm not sure if it's easier to discuss those
in the context of specific proposed alternatives - or to have a
conversation upfront about scope and goals (see also Evan's email on
another thread re naming).

Roger