Re: Crypto-condition Update

Thanks for the update!

As a matter of fact, we've converted the (old) spec into python to better
figure out how it fits in our system.
Details of the PR can be found here
<https://github.com/bigchaindb/bigchaindb/pull/146>

As we are mainly using a signature scheme, your efforts are in line with
our thoughts:

Our main use case is that people publish a condition, and actors in the
system should be able to propose a fulfillment, given a condition.
For an ED25519 condition in the new proposal, this should be fairly easy by
simply inspecting the condition type and the unhashed public key. However
it is still quite tedious to figure out the structure of a (composed)
threshold condition. Any ideas on that or am I missing something?

Best,

Dimi