Re: IRC / was: Agenda - 9 March Call

I would be in support of using IRC as well, simply because it is the
standard for open source. Slack is great, but it's for businesses. They
explicitly discourage its use by open communities.

If you find most IRC clients to be user-unfriendly, you can use irccloud.com,
which is almost as nice as Slack, but is just IRC. This way we won't be
locked into the platform of some 1.5 year old startup.