Re: Agenda - 9 March Call

Not sure if it suits, but these lads launched a few months ago, maybe we use them??

I came across these guys whilst looking for a white label version of SLACK that offers encryption for the paranoid gold investor…. https://www.minds.com/

--

CRYPTOGRAPHIC SECURITY  |  IDENTITY  |  LEGAL & COMPLIANCE

ARIE Y. LEVY-COHEN
WEALTH MANAGEMENT | BANKING
BLOCKCHAIN ADVISOR | SPEAKER | W3C i-EXPERT
ECONOMICS | FINANCE | DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECH
P: 917.692.6999

Securities offered through Ashton Stewart & Co., Inc.: Registered Broker Dealer, Member FINRA & SIPC | Ashton Stewart & Co, Inc. archives and monitors all outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. This email may be produced at the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Ashton Stewart accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is prohibited. | The information presented is for informational use only by sophisticated investors, and is not an offer or solicitation. Arie Y. LEVY COHEN | Managing Director - ASHTON STEWART & CO. | Private Wealth Management | Investment Banking | Financial Advisor | International Client Advisor
arielevycohen@ashtonstewart.com