Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 13:09:37 +0200
From: adrian@hopebailie.com
To: public-interledger@w3.org
Subject: Agenda - 9 March Call

Hi all,

Stefan will be on the call on Wednesday to discuss some updates to the Crypto-conditions spec he's been working on with Jehan.

I'd also like to revisit the discussion of tools as a number of people have indicated they're finding it challenging to work via email alone and IRC unfortunately isn't friendly for asynchronous comms as you miss any chat that happens while you're not logged in.

Slack was previously suggested and a number of people felt it wasn't a good option. There is an open-source project for a self-hosted Slack called http://www.mattermost.org/ which we could look at hosting too if there is interest.

Another popular option for discussion is Discourse (used by some of the other Community Groups like the Web Platform Incubator CG).

Finally, I wanted to mention that we'll likely have a slot at the W3C TPAC in Lisbon in September. Non-W3C members will be able to attend other WG and IG meetings as observers if the chairs allow. More details on the call.

Agenda:

 -   5 mins: W3C TPAC details and head's up (Adrian)
 - 15 mins: Tools for IM and comms (Adrian)
 - 40 mins: Crypto Conditions (Stefan)

Meeting starts at 15:00 UTC
To join the meeting go to: https://bluejeans.com/795795755

Regards,