Re: Blockchains and interledger (left-over question from the workshop)

Actually, I was mentally thinking about some of the new “block chain technology” projects that don’t rely other types of consensus processes. For example, the original HyperLedger and OpenLedger.

For bitcoin, litecoin, etc. Stefan and Evan have worked out an ILP compatible flow.
Bob Way
Integration Architect | Ripple
bob@ripple.com <mailto:ben@ripple.com> | ripple.com <http://ripple.com/>