From: Evan Schwartz [mailto:evan@ripple.com]
Sent: 04 July 2016 15:13
To: Peter Thompson
Cc: Interledger Community Group
Subject: Re: Five Bells Wallet Client

That should work, let me know if you run into any issues

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Peter Thompson <peter.thompson@thehumanchain.com<mailto:peter.thompson@thehumanchain.com>> wrote:
Hi Evan,

Understood. As per below, I've already created accounts for the red and blue wallets and substituted these credentials in the code. Anything else that needs to be configured for the demo wallet client to run against the hosted red and blue wallets?

Thanks,

Pete