Stop thread request (was Re: Blockchain, block size and interledger (was: How do bank payments actually work?))

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:43:20 -0500
CC: Web Payments <public-webpayments@w3.org>, Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
On 01/28/2016 05:57 PM, Tao Effect wrote:
>> To merely write us all off as 'dangerous to bitcoin' takes
>> chutzpah, to say the least.
>
> Not so much chutzpah as extreme annoyance.

There have been a number of interesting technical items raised in this
thread. I suggest that for those that want to continue to discuss those
items:

1. Start a new thread with a new title (as we're wandering into perma-
   thread territory with this thread).
2. Figure out which Community Group you want the discussion to happen
   in and only send the email to that Community Group.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/