Re: Interledger Reference Code Released

Very strange, the "Use of const in strict mode" error is exactly the one
you get when trying to run it with an older node version like 0.10.x. But
the log clearly shows you're using 5.5.0.

The second error I believe is an issue with NPM. There is a "--color"
command line parameter that is being passed and somehow NPM has decided to
search for a module called "--color".

I would make sure that you don't have any old versions of Node or NPM
installed somewhere. Especially check the ones in your path (run "node -v"
and "npm -v".)

I've also created a possible fix:
https://github.com/interledger/five-bells-demo/pull/24 - This forces all
parts of the demo to use the same Node/NPM. I'll get it reviewed/merged
ASAP.