Re: Next steps?

There have been 7 responses to the Doodle poll to date:
http://doodle.com/poll/rnuf4uuzfn9asdye

It seems like 3pm UTC is the best time for most people on most days
although this still only works for at most 4 of the 7.
Some people were able to make 2pm UTC so I hope they can stretch that and
join us.

I am going to setup a call for tomorrow (Tuesday 12 January) at 3pm UTC.
I'll put the invite out via the mailing list shortly.

It's a small group so we can start with some intros and discuss our
individual goals for ILP and then see if we can start laying some ideas for
a f2f meeting in February.
We'll keep it informal for now.