Re: Skuchain use case for interledger and cryptographic notary

Wow, yeah that seems indeed very much up your alley. The notary's job is
essentially to decide whether the payment should happen and then sign a
message stating what their decision was. In the future, we hope that there
will be notaries that aren't just a single server, but a group of servers
that run a round of consensus to decide.

I think the main thing we'd have to work out is the format in which the
signatures are provided. We want ILP to be pretty flexible in that respect
and are currently working on a first draft for a spec that gives us that.
I'll post it here as soon as I get a chance to add some rationale and
background. We're a bit bottlenecked on writing things down, because we
also want to get some more demos running before the face-to-face.

You guys are based in Mountain View, correct? Feel free to shoot me an
email if there is any interest in getting together ahead of the Interledger
face-to-face.