Re: Last Call for Comments on Crypto-Conditions

Hi all,

Thnaks for your comments. I'm on and off planes for the next two days and
will be working on the spec and incorporating this and other feedback. My
goal is a comprehensive changelist and another draft by early next week.

Evan pointed out that the current draft excludes some major changes that
are still in a PR and have not yet been merged so please look at that too:
https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/pull/124

p.s. It may make sense to hold of any reviews until Monday when I have
pushed the latest changes.