Re: Last Call for Comments on Crypto-Conditions

There is also a bunch of documents comparing various techniques. But I agree, it is crucial not to present another proposal with blank security and privacy. If you need help I can take a shot at it
Have a great day

Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com

+491703311307 (Germany)
+14159608938 (U.S)
Signal, Wickr (martap).

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse typos.