Re: [Ledger] AGENDA - Community Call - Wed 24 August - 3pm UTC

Hi!

Would be great to have an implementation(connectors,ledger plug-ins etc)
and or initiatives table somewhere (interledger.org or at least github.com)
to be aware of: language - repos - maintainer/s.

What do you think?

--
Manuel Polo

http://about.me/mrmx