Re: Private 'Distributed Ledgers' Miss the Point of a Blockchain

From: Frédéric Meignien <frederic.meignien@cantonconsulting.fr>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 22:04:43 +0100
To: David Nicol <davidnicol@gmail.com>, Jae Kwon <jae@tendermint.com>
Cc: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Hello,
I join the discussion because I think it's a very good idea to add
statuses to the ledger.
Saying that the ledger is written is not enough, it sounds better to
have a status saying "allowed" to make it clear that the transaction was
authorized by Bank-A (since, of course, the transaction has to be
allowed at the very start of the process).

some more question: how a transaction is traced all along its path
through the connectors and ledgers ? A unique ID ?

Thanks

Frédéric.