Re: Roll call / intro

Hello and Thnks. My name is Marco Montes. I've been working in and thinking
about mobile money in Mexico and California for some years now. I founded
saldo.mx which goal is delivering alternatives to cashed-based
international money transfer services. I've found in the crypto world a lot
of the solutions to the problems I believe currently affect the cost of
transferring value (risk, monopolies, compliance costs, fraud and lack of
identity systems). Im very interested in the standardization approach and
the tactics for their adoption in developing countries.

I look forward to learning and discussing ILP as it evolves.