Re: Roll call / intro

Hi,
My name is Lucas Huber and I'm involved in the Swiss startup KOINA AG
and in another project what is focused on middleware for distributed
ledgers.
I am active in research and development for  community currencies since
2008 with a special interest in clearing processes between local or
sectoral exchanges. In this field I work together with Jens Martignoni.
It is a great pleasure to me to see this group becoming active and I'm
looking forward to a hopefully steady grow of consensus among us to
shape a solution that is straightforward and sophisticated enough to
cover nearly all  the possible use cases.

Our newest site is http://moneygrid.net which is focused on interledger
eg. intertrading between exchanges.