Re: A Web of Ledgers [via Interledger Payments Community Group]

Hey Melvin,

These are the kinds of things I hope we'll start exploring in this group.

The ILP paper proposes a protocol but not the standard interfaces and
messages that participants should implement to use ILP. The authors of the
paper are working on some reference implementations which I think will be a
good starting point.

It will be interesting to compare that with Web Credits.

Adrian