Next steps?

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:05:12 +0200
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Hi all,

It feels like time to start creating some structure. How does the group
feel about identifying a few key topics and starting to put a plan together
on how to address these.

Off the top of my head it looks like there is a lot of interest in:

   - Pathfinding algorithms and architectures
   - Querying and Validating Connectors (and possibly a registry of trusted
   connectors)
   - Standardising the format of the receipt that instructs a ledger to
   release an escrow
   - The ledger interface for reserving and then releasing funds

Does this sound about right?

I'm happy to get a wiki up and running on the GitHub repo to start
documenting these.

Once we have a some consensus on the topics of interest lets have a
conference call to discuss further and pick some people who are going to
drive each topic.

Adrian