Re: Webinar Slides

On 18 November 2015 at 01:40, Stefan Thomas <stefan@ripple.com> wrote:

> For everyone who missed the webinar on Oct 20th, the slides are now
> available on Slideshare:
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/Interledger/ilp-webinar-102015-55230856

Very good slides.

Was easier to grok than the paper (though I like the paper too)

Still not that cemented in my mind yet is the role of the notary vs
universal mode.  At one point I was thinking notaries make sense, then the
next slides I think universal mode makes sense, and notaries dont.  Why use
one and not the other.

Also slight nit, I would prefer to think of atomicity is "desirable" rather
than "needed", but maybe that's just me ...