Re: Routing (was Vetting connectors)

From: Lucas Huber <lh@codoo.io>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:02:27 +0100
To: Ryan Fugger <arv@ryanfugger.com>, Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Hi Ryan,

Three questions:

 1. How this flood search should work from the payee? How does the payee
    know to start searching?
 2. How the nodes/connectors are distributing informations and updates
    over a protocol seems to be over rather complicated in comparison to
    a shared permissioned ledger. Of course a permissoned ledger does
    need a certain amount of centralisation, but also the protocol
    solutions requires a minimum of governance per cell.
    http://archive.ripple-project.org/Protocol/CellStructureRouting
 3. In the protocol every node has the possibility to introduce other
    nodes to the cell, is that correct? Wouldn't be that a general
    security risk?

*<http://moneygrid.net>*